Thursday, May 14, 2020

SWANK! for May!

This month's theme is Boho Chic and our trendy, fashionable manager, Venom Zanzibar, really helped me with this one. She helped me pick items to make and I have to say this set is one of my favorite things I've made to date.

The pieces are all sold separately. I dont package up "buy all" sets because I'm always adding a piece here and there.

The bed (adult and PG) has an enormous amount of texture options, from 5 wood tones (ranging from dark walnut to white) to 13 blanket patterns. Most of the blankets have both plain "sheet" pillowcases as well as matching patterns. Each blanket fabric comes in a "full theme" where I picked what I thought looked nicest as a complete look so you can just update everything at once and then change just the things you want.

The nightstand and dresser also have 5 wood tones closely matching the bed. The dresser has 7 runner fabrics also.

The rug has 8 great and versatile options.

The wall mirror has I think 14 texture selections.

All pieces of the set are exclusives at SWANK until the end of May and will then move to the back right of the large white building at Mirage Treasure Co.






No comments:

Post a Comment