Tuesday, September 2, 2014

The Challenge - September "Colorful" round

This month, I thought on the theme "colorful" and said hmmm... rainbows and flowers and my little pony and s**t. Colorful is not my thing. So, I asked Stephan what I could make and he came up with the perfect thing. Some mid-century retro furniture.

I give you a classic formica table with chrome trim and texture-change chairs in 9 colors. The chair have wooden legs so will go perfectly as decorative seating in a bedroom or living area as well as at the kitchen table. Also, no formica table would be complete without a plastic ashtray in 9 bright colors with a gently smouldering cigarette. (also a no smoke version included)

Get the whole set for only $265L inside the sale room thru September 29.


No comments:

Post a Comment