Saturday, November 1, 2014

NEW for Medieval Players!

And whatever other themes these may fit. My beloved Mr. Klaar has opened a medeival RP sim in the spirit of Game of Thrones called Bear Island, seat of the House of Mormont. Being that I am lady Mormont, I decided I needed to make something to sell at his place.

Northern peasant dresses come in a clean version and a soiled version for them hard-working but pitifully poor ladies who cant afford to replace the white under-gown after a few months of labor. (So I guess there is a lower-middle class version and a poverty dress)

Each dress comes in 5 suede corset colors with a black fur top-skirt and 4 suede corset colors with a brown fur over-skirt. Each sold separately or in an all-colors version. (There is a clean all colors and a soiled all colors)




No comments:

Post a Comment